Wednesday, September 7, 2011

5 weeks to go...!



35 Weeks

Size of the baby: About 21 inches long and a little over 5 pounds

Maternity clothes: Yes!! And I'm still sick of them all..ha!

Gender: GIRL! Paisley Annette Hayes

Movement: She doesn't move as much anymore (I think things are getting tight in there) but when she does...it is VERY strong!

Sleep: Not going as well anymore- lots of bathroom trips during the night and the occasional backaches. This was the first week I woke up in the middle of the night and thought, "I could just get up and start cleaning."

What I miss: Regular clothing, sleeping on my stomach, and being able to go outside and run in this amazing weather!

Cravings: Orange juice, salads, and sweets!

Symptoms: Lots of back pain and just feeling BIG!

Best moment this week: Realizing that it is possible and she could come at any time now.

What I'm looking forward to in the next week: A few small baby showers and birthing class on Saturday (ah!)!

I know I have been a terrible blogger lately but I really want to try and get better- I have lots of great showers, maternity pics, AND Paisley's fabulous room to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment