Wednesday, September 21, 2011

37 weeks!



(I apologize for the fashion faux paus- I had this same dress on in last week's picture but I only have so many wear-to-work dressy choices that fit anymore and I refuse to buy much more with only 3 weeks left to go!)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 37 Weeks...I can't believe it!
Size of baby: A Watermelon :) She measured approximately 7 pounds 2 ounces on our ultrasound this morning. Our doctor is guessing she will be a little over 7.5 at delievery- perfect!
Gender: A GIRL!!! Paisley Annette Hayes
Maternity Clothes: Yes- all and I'm getting so sick of them! I also can still fit into some of Jonathan's shirts which have become my new favorite sleepwear.
Movement: All day I get to feel her sweet kicks and movement...Love it!
Sleep: Not the best- it is harder to get comfortable and I usually wake up at 4 or 5am every night and take awhile to go back to sleep but it is all worth and just preparing me for what is to come!
Symptoms: LOTS of back pain and some Braxton Hicks!
Cravings: Orange juice (like always) and last week I HAD to have a Burge's turkey salad sandwich and it was AMAZING!
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor this morning and hearing that she is doing great, she is head down and ready to do (although I am only barely dialated), and we got to see her sweet profile. She has the cutest button nose and the most beautiful, full lips.

Paisley, your Daddy and I are so in love with you already and can't wait for you to arrive. Your room is ready, everything is put together, and I even started packing our hospital bags last night- we are just waiting for you to come and complete our lives! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment