Friday, September 30, 2011

38 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 38 Weeks...almost here!!!!!!
Size of baby: A Watermelon :) She is probably nearing 7.5 pounds right now.
Gender: A GIRL!!! Paisley Annette Hayes
Maternity Clothes: Yes- and some of them don't even fit right anymore. I have gotten very creative this week.
Movement: She hasn't been moving as much- I think she is getting a little cramped for space now.
Sleep: Not the best- it is harder to get comfortable and I usually wake up at 4 or 5am every night and take awhile to go back to sleep but it is all worth and just preparing me for what is to come! Words With Friends and Facebook are my new 4am friends!
Symptoms: LOTS of back pain and some Braxton Hicks!
Cravings: Orange juice and other than that, not a whole lot...I'm loving sweets still but my appetite has decreased- I don't think there is room for food anymore!
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor this morning and confirming that everything is going well still. I was dilated to 2cm!

Paisley, it's almost time for you to be here! I can't wait! I have carefully chosen some outfits and blankets to take to the hospital for you to arrive (and bows to match, of coarse!). I can't wait to get to hold you in my arms and see your sweet face. Your Aunt Abs talked to you the other night and urged you to 'come out soon' so she can love on you and see what color hair you have- she hopes you have dark brown like her and I. Your Daddy and I are celebrating three years of marriage next Tuesday and you would be a pretty amazing gift on that day...I'm just saying...! Love you- forever and always.

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes, Brooke-38 weeks! You look like you just taped a basketball on your belly ;) Seriously, so cute, and she's almost here!!

    ReplyDelete