I am still in shock that as of today, we have an 11 month old!
With every month that passes, we don't think we could love you anymore (or find you anymore cuter) and yet we do! Here is what you have been up to this past month:
- We have not weighed you in awhile but I'm thinking you are around 20 pounds. You are wearing 9-12 month clothing, a size 2 shoe (tiny feet!) and a size 3 diaper.
- You have continued your mobility this month crawling EVERYWHERE! You also continue to pull up on EVERYTHING and even have been standing up on your own on occasion. I really think you will be walking before your first birthday.
- STILL no teeth but this past weekend you showed many symptoms of teething so we anticipate one popping through soon.
- You nurse/take a bottle typically 4 times a day now. You are really getting tired of pureed babyfood and prefer finger foods that allow you to feed yourself. Some new favorites this month included cheese quesadillas, toast, and kiwi! You also still love your old favorites- bananas, sweet potatoes and puffs! You also had your first 'Kids Meal' yesterday from Chick-fil-A which consisted of applesauce and one grilled chicken nugget torn in tiny pieces- you loved it!
- Your favorite toy this month was your jumperoo and your walker. You have gotten the hang of both and loved to jump and walk!
- This month you really began jabbering more! You frequently make "ah, da, ba, and ma" sounds and occasionally let out a 'hey'!
- You just started clapping more and it is too cute! You've started clapping at the dinner table and insist on momma and daddy clapping for you after every bite.
- You attended your first Razorback tailgating yesterday and although ULM beat the Hogs, you were the cutest little cheerleader I ever did see!
I love seeing these changes every month as you grow. Although it is sad how fast you are growing, we find new things we love about each stage in your life. We are so thankful for such a beautiful and healthy baby girl that we get to call ours.
Love you booger-
Mom and Dad