2 months away from 1 year?! It just can't be!
- This month was such a fun and busy one. Mainly because you became A LOT more mobile! You are crawling fast, standing up, and cruising on to ANYTHING you can hang on to. You also discovered the stairs in our house this month and LOVE going up them.
- You are currently wearing size 9-12 month clothing and size 3 diapers. We still don't have any teeth though!
- You have become so affectionate this past month and it is Mommy's favorite thing ever! You will crawl into our laps to cuddle, wrap your arms around us for hugs, and my personal favorite...GIVE KISSES!
- You are still nursing or taking a bottle of breastmilk about 4 times a day. You have continued to try new solid foods. Some new favorite foods this month included cut up blueberries, peaches, and BREAD. On vacation you ate the inside of 2 whole rolls (you are your mother's child...!)
- You have started clapping and waving this month. You love to clap for yourself and say 'Yaaay'! You are also starting to waive to people more.
- You are still very much into your toys but you have started to find more interest in the things that are NOT your toys- cabinets, laundry baskets, etc.
- You went on your longest car ride this far for our family vacation to Seagrove, Florida. You did so well on the 11 hour car ride and decided you love beach life.
Mommy and Daddy love you, Princess! Thank you for making these past 10 months the best ever!