Oh sweet girl- where has the time gone? 3/4 of your first year is over! You are just getting SO big!
- You are wearing some size 6-9 months still and also some 9-12 months now. You are finally filling out your size 3 diapers.
- At your 9 month check-up, you were
- 17lbs. 12 ounces (30th percentile)
- 28 1/2 inches long (81st percentile)
- 17 head circumference (26 percentile)
- This past month was the month you really began to 'take off'. You're crawling well, pulling up, and walking while holding on to something. You are in to EVERYTHING and keeping us VERY busy...which is why this is the month the outlet plugs went in! Your Daddy also joked about needing to buy you a helmet... you had your first goose egg/bruise this month too :(
- You are now eating solids 2-3 times a day and nursing exclusively. Some of your favorite foods this month were mangoes, blueberry yogurt, and you still love your sweet potatoes. You also can't get enough of your puffs!
- No teeth yet but you continue to put EVERYTHING in your mouth and drool lots.
- You continue to be Miss Personality...you love meeting new people and to make people smile. It makes me so happy to see this in your personality- I know God has big plans for your sweet, outgoing spirit!
- You have a new interest in your dolls- Molly and Fancy Nancy are two of your favorites. You also LOVE your piano and your telephone.
We love you SO much 'Booger', 'Pumpkin', and Mommy's 'Little Sunshine'.
|Your first 4th of July|