Friday, January 22, 2016

My friend, Monica

I am SO excited about today!...I am a HUGE fan of Kelly's Korner blog!  I have had this post on here before but I wanted to give it another go...I'm praying this is the time I make a match!

This time around I could not pass up the opportunity to showcase one of my best friends, Monica who I am ALWAYS on the lookout for a good guy to fix her up with. And I don't even know where to start describing Monica or what an amazing person she is...seriously, I can't put her into words!!
She is the all around package guys! Monica is a beautiful 29 year old woman who lives in Central Arkansas. She is a graduate of Ouachita Baptist University where she recieved her business degree. She now works for a revenue consulting company. She is a little business woman and looks super cute in her business wear everyday! This girl already is very sucessful and I can only imagine where life is going to take her.  Her works requires her to travel A LOT and is gone throughout the week all over the country- Birmingham, Michigan, Chicago, Jacksonville-FL, etc.!


Her hobbies include going to concerts, trying out great restaurants, spending time with friends, going to movies, reading, and she enjoys the occasional trashy reality tv (what girl doesn't?!). She is a big family person and loves her Momma (which I think says A LOT about a person). She is also a volunteer and Board Member with Bethany Christian Services. Her passion adoption, for volunteering and giving back are unbelievable. No matter what the occasion, Monica is always so put together!  Seriously, I envy her classiness...  She also loves her 8 nieces and nephews - AKA 4 of her best friends kiddos who she is "Aunt Mo" to.  I can't even explain how awesome of a momma this woman is going to be some day!



She is also very involved in her church and above all else, her passion for Christ shines in who she is and all she does.

I can speak most about her as a friend. I mentioned that Monica is one of my very best friends and a reason she is one of my best friends is because of the kind of person she is- she is SO loyal, so thoughtful, and just a joy to be around. I know she would do anything for me and is always honest with me which I think speaks a lot about a person. She is also very independent which is a quality I admire.  I think it a common thrown around phrase but she really is just as beauitful inside is she is on the outside! She is one of my favorite people.  I really don't have enough space or time to go on about this woman's heart- she loves others before herself, is so unselfish and giving and LOVES the Lord and strives to be more of a Christian woman every day.

I picture her with a guys that is fun, outgoing, very driven but above all, has a huge heart and loves the Lord!  And let's be honest, she is beautiful so I think she'll snag a cutie too ;)!  I have high standards for this girl so if you think you are or know of a guy worthy of dating this amazing woman, let me know and LET'S MAKE A MATCH!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke,

    Monica seems like a great girl! I was written about on Kelly's blog this year. My name is Stan and you can read more about me on the blog. If you think Monica would be willing to contact me, the email address is listed in the blog post. Thanks!

    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment on my post and would enjoy the opportunity to get to know Monica. If she's also interested, my email is kabel_13@yahoo.com. Take care, Kabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I think my friend Brent could be a good match for Monica! I wrote about him at:
    https://mybestfriendbrent.wordpress.com/

    His email address is listed in the blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if she and my brother (Andy Tackett) Were at OBU at the same time - they're the same age...both still single! Let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! OH my goodness Brooke, I didn't realize it was you. When the KK linked me, I didn't see who's blog I was going to! Best wishes to Monica - if you see any other good ones, send them my way - Andy is in LR now!

      Delete