Friday, April 15, 2011

13 Weeks! (sorry I missed 12...)


Okay...so my life has been CRAZY and I am not as great as this blogging thing as I thought I would be. Once I survive April, things will be SO much less hectic. April is full of birthdays, meetings, showers, and...I am co-chairing a HUGE fundraiser on April 30th (more to come soon) which is consuming much to all of my free time.


The above picture is not the greatest as it is taken from the Iphone but I do have a new camera at the top of my birthday wish list for when Baby Hayes gets here! I also feel like it is misleading- the flowy top makes me look like I have WAY more of a bump than I do!


Pregnancy Highlights-


How far along: About 13.5 weeks now! (Baby is the size of a lemon now)

Weight Gain: 1.5 pounds! I thought I was doing bad but that reassured me this week!

Gender: Come on May 13th! I'm still feeling boy but Jonathan swears it's a girl. I did some fun Old Wives Tales Predictions this week that I will share soon! Don't forget to vote on the poll on the right...looks like more people are agreeing with Jonathan!


Movement: I was laying in bed one night and I think I felt my first 'flutter'! It was SO amazing!

Sleep: I am trying to train myself to sleep on my side because I am a stomach sleeper and it has really kept me tossing and turning lately! I don't know what I am going to do!!

What I miss: My work pants fitting comfortably :)

Cravings: This week it has been eggs and orange juice...and still jelly beans!

Symptoms: This week it has been the random food cravings, back pain, and back to going to the bathroom constantly!

Worst Moment of the Week: I got sick with Strep Throat which landed me on antibiotics and a day and a half off work spent in bed. I just get so nervous taking medications and running a fever while pregnant.

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling my first flutter...pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment