Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar, anyone?

I know, I'm a terrible blogger! I promise I am going to be a much better blogger soon! But enough for excuses....Does everyone else watch the Oscars? I'll admit that as much as a movie freak as I am, I only watch for the fashion! I love seeing who is wearing what and perhaps I daydream a bit about what it would be like to be a Hollywood starlet.

It seems this year was all about bright dresses which I loved! Ruby, tangerine, plums, and Coca Cola Red....

I LOVED all 5 of these ladies dresses. Penelope= Hottness!

Some may disagree with me on this next one but my favorite dress of the night was this...

Mila Kunis looked amazing! I loved the lavender. Sure, it was a bit 'revealing' but she just looked stunning to me.

And I can't go without mentioning my favorite leading lady...

Best hair of the night! I thought Reese looked classy and fabulous!

And for my least favorite of the night...

Sorry if you are a Nicole fan but this Dior gown was just all wrong in my opinion.

Who was your favorite of the night? Who was your least? I know for sure that next year I need to be around girlfriends while watching. Jonathan just wasn't in to it!

1 comment:

  1. Omg brooke mila's dress was my fav too. and i hated nicole's dress..it looked lie a curtain.

    ReplyDelete