Seriously, where has my little baby gone??
So much has gone on this past month and just when your Daddy and me think we can't love you even more, our hearts grow even more!
- You are wearing size 6-9 month clothes and just graduated into size 3 diapers.
- You are REALLY taking in everything now. You can spot something from across the room and if you want it, you will not loose focus on that.
- You get SO happy when someone you recognizes comes into sight now- when I pick you up after work, when your Daddy comes home, or when your Gramps comes home from work and you're still at Lolly's.
- Abby is out of school and home with you at Lolly's during the day and you LOVE spending time with your aunt. She can make you laugh more than anyone else and you are mesmorized with anything and everything she does.
- You are really loving solids now. Some of your favorites this month were bananas, sweet potatoes, and oatmeal.
- You are still breastfeeding exclusively. You take 4-5 ounces every 3- 3.5 hours.
- We had a few rough nights of sleep this past month but we think you will be breaking teeth soon. On a good night, you sleep from 8pm-6:30am.
- You are not crawling yet but getting around very well by your 'bootie scooting'. Mom installed electrical outlet covers this week thanks to that :)